Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I have Treo 600.

    My managers both upgraded from the Treo 600 to Treo 650 .... I asked them if it's really worth it? "Not worth it at all" One of them, lent me his 650 for a week or so to test it out.

    What's up with the load time on this thing? Switching between apps and etc Especially, since they boosted up the processour "Intel™ PXA270 312 MHz processor" The Treo 600 ran perfectly fine, I never knew the Treo 650 had this kind of a problem.

    The screen is better, the cam is better ... bluetooth is usesless. (Every single person who uses a BT headset look so extremely gay & retarded)

    Until this load problem is fixed and the Treo 650 runs just as smooth as 600 ... I refuse to upgrade.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL
    The screen is better, the cam is better ... bluetooth is usesless. (Every single person who uses a BT headset look so extremely gay & retarded)
    I think that it is not fair to bash a product after a weeks testing. And I am sure that bluetooth headset users would take offense to the above quote. If you are going to flame, at least use proper grammer...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nickf126
    I think that it is not fair to bash a product after a weeks testing. And I am sure that bluetooth headset users would take offense to the above quote. If you are going to flame, at least use proper grammer...

    relax I ain't bashin' anyone ....

    Sure use the BT headset when your driving or busy @ the office, other then that ... it's pure VILLAGE PEOPLE!
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL
    I have Treo 600.

    My managers both upgraded from the Treo 600 to Treo 650 .... I asked them if it's really worth it? "Not worth it at all" One of them, lent me his 650 for a week or so to test it out.
    My question is who would part from their treo 650 for more than 5 minutes.
    I wouldnt let mine out of my sight.

    Sure it has bugs but we have fixed alot of them here using TC. When you have top of the line you will always have problems becasue the devolpers have to update their software to fix problems with the new device. I know there is alot of problems with the T650 with nothing installed but alot of those have been fixed with the recent updates. Only if they will fix the DBcache and how it clears itself i think we will be set.
    Cingular Branded Treo 650
    Firmware: 1.51
    Software: 1.13

    ----
    JK
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnytk36
    My question is who would part from their treo 650 for more than 5 minutes.
    I wouldnt let mine out of my sight.
    They 're blingin'! Money is not an object to them.

    I'm just really upset that Palm can't do it right at all ... you figure after the 600 they would learn. If the next Treo has any major problems, it's time to change to the O2 phone. I love the Treo phones ... but, this will make the end for me.
  6. #6  
    Hmm....well Sprint's version 1.12 is as right as rain. No problems here.
  7. #7  
    P.S. - there's many more uses to bluetooth besides headsets....like car kits, gps receivers, file transfers, syncing, DUN, reverse DUN (using your broadband connection over bluetooth).....the 600 can't do any of that wirelessly, can it?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    P.S. - there's many more uses to bluetooth besides headsets....like car kits, gps receivers, file transfers, syncing, DUN, reverse DUN (using your broadband connection over bluetooth).....the 600 can't do any of that wirelessly, can it?
    That stuff is just gay!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...thatwasgay.gif
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL
    I have Treo 600.

    My managers both upgraded from the Treo 600 to Treo 650 .... I asked them if it's really worth it? "Not worth it at all" One of them, lent me his 650 for a week or so to test it out.

    What's up with the load time on this thing? Switching between apps and etc Especially, since they boosted up the processour "Intel™ PXA270 312 MHz processor" The Treo 600 ran perfectly fine, I never knew the Treo 650 had this kind of a problem...

    Until this load problem is fixed and the Treo 650 runs just as smooth as 600 ... I refuse to upgrade.
    When I read this my first thought was what "load time" between switching apps are you experiencing? In other words, I am wondering if this is a problem on his particular device. My 650 seems to load apps just as quickly as my old 600. If it's more than just a moment of load time when you switch apps, then it's very likely a symptom of incorrectly upgrading from the treo600 to the treo650. Many folks simply hook up their new 650 to the computer and just sync over all of their old 600 apps and files. This tends to cause a general state of instability on the device.
  10. #10  
    Interesting, after reading this thread by the same poster http://tinyurl.com/8zphu it looks like this (just syncing everything over) really was the issue.

Posting Permissions