1.    #1  
    What i want is to have my treo display the Date/Time all the time like any other cellphone without draining the battery. I do not want to click on End and then unlock it just to see the current date/time.

Is there a simpler way to acheive this ?
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    instead of the red button, push the green button. One push should show the screen with the time displayed without having to unlock the phone.

As for always displaying, I suppose there could be some type of Palm screensaver app, but I don't know how you can have both a constant screen display and no battery drain.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Also check out ClockPop 5. I have it assigned to the Calendar button. With the Treo off, pressing the calendar button displays the time, releasing it shuts the Treo down again.

I don't think you'd want to keep the screen on all the time. It uses a lot more power than most phone screens (bigger, higher res, bright backlight). But if you want to experiment, there is an app called AlwaysOn that will disable the auto-off timer.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.