1.    #1  
    I have small pictures in each of my caller-ID photos for my friends in my 650, so it shows their picture when someone calls. Silly, but nice to have.

Now the pictures on my PC (don't hit me - I just got my iMac G5) sync and go into Outlook just fine. However, they don't seem to show up in Address Book on the mac. Any idea where these pictures are stored on the Mac after sync? I could just add them myself, but ideally I'd like the picture to show up in Address Book automagically. (Thanks to this forum, btw, I figured out how to make AB and iCal sync with the 650 before I tore my hair out in frustration.)

Anyone run into this yet? Thanks!
    These do not sync with Mac...supposedly markspace (missing sync) is working on adding this...but for now there is minimal calendar/contact palm sync support with mac. Just look at the iSync page at apple's site for a list of support devices with details of supported features.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    These do not sync with Mac...supposedly markspace (missing sync) is working on adding this...but for now there is minimal calendar/contact palm sync support with mac. Just look at the iSync page at apple's site for a list of support devices with details of supported features.
    Not the answer I was hoping for, but a good one all the same. Thank you for the quick reply.
    You Can't Stop The Signal - Serenity in theaters on September 30th!
    ---
    iMac G5 2ghz, 1024mb, 160gb, SD
    Treo 650 (VZW)
    So, how were you able to sync AB with your 650? I'm passed the pulling hair part. I've done searches through forums but i can't seem to emulate some of the steps. I keep getting that "iSync doesn't work with your phone" or whatever the message is. Quite irritating, but the OS X theme I just installed totally makes up for it!

Fishes,
    narco.
  5.    #5  
    So, how were you able to sync AB with your 650? I'm passed the pulling hair part. I've done searches through forums but i can't seem to emulate some of the steps. I keep getting that "iSync doesn't work with your phone" or whatever the message is. Quite irritating, but the OS X theme I just installed totally makes up for it!
    What someone told me was the Wireless Sync that VZW puts on it's phones is butting heads with it.

In Wireless Sync, you have to go into the Menu->Setup->Connection Settings->Advanced .. and at the bottom put a check box in "Enable other sync apps"

That took care of my problem - and Address Book and iCal now sync.
    You Can't Stop The Signal - Serenity in theaters on September 30th!
    ---
    iMac G5 2ghz, 1024mb, 160gb, SD
    Treo 650 (VZW)
    Finally! I have Sprint, so I had to try something different.

I uninstalled Missing Sync, re-installed the Palm software out of the box, installed the upgrade, changed the permissions of the Palm HotSync folder (HD/Library/Application Support/Palm HotSync) to "Read & Write," changed the owner to my short name and group to "admin" then clicked "Applied to enclosed items" and restarted my Mac. I then had to go into my Conduit manager to turn on iSync, then went to iSync under Devices and clicked on Enable Palm OS syncing.

Then I set up my blutooth/hotsync on my Treo, went to Address Book and clicked on the BT icon to "pair" the two together, did a soft reset on my Treo and restarted my Mac again. Deleted all the Palm software that was forcing itself on startup, turned on Missing Sync, iSync and connected the treo to the cradle and pushed the button and it FINALLY synced my Address Book.

Now, I consider myself a "power user" but hot damn was that way too complicated. When I bought my T616 a couple years ago it synced right out of the box. I can't imagine anyone who doesn't have a lot of computer experience setting something like this up. The point is I finally figured it out, now my Treo is ready to rock.

Now to find Graffiti -- I need to try that.

Fishes,
    narco.
    Glad you solved the problem, Narco, and thanks for sharing your process. I want to ask: does your Address Book sync all AB fields on to your Treo? I am able to sync AB to my 600, but none of the "address" fields show up! Name, numbers, emails, notes- all okay- but NO Address! Maddening. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks for any possible fixes...
    Narco, What OS are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by narco

Fishes,
    narco.
    Where did you find this theme Narco?
    Torsion -- not sure if you fixed your problem with addresses, but make sure that in AB they're "Home" addresses. For some reason, if it's a "Work" address, it won't sync. Annoying -- I end up putting Work addresses in the notes field, and those sync over fine.