1.    #1  
    Guys - does anyone have this problem? When I hold a key on my Treo650 in Zlauncher it soft resets! - last night it hard reset! - thinking about this, I had the same issue with my Treo600. I know its something to do with Butler K-launch and Treocaps600 but I cant figure out what it is exactly ... ideally I want to hold a key in zlauncher to fire the butler k-launch function... anyone know a workaround other than 'dont hold the keys in zlauncher'

Thanks
    You may have to use something other than KeyCaps600 -- there is a modified version of it in the thread below. That same thread also has links to a YAHM/TreoKeyHack combination that I am using instead of KeyCaps 600. It got rid of my problem of Butler Web and phone favorites not working:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...2&page=1&pp=20
    I have had that same problem (but not a hard reset yet) and posted about this in another thread. I don't have Butler, but have KeyCaps650 (not enabled though) and the TreoKeyHack enabled. What version of ZLauncher is each person using? I am using 5.20 on a Sprint Treo 650.
    Last edited by TheTreoGuy; 07/26/2005 at 02:58 PM.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I also have this problem; in particular, it crashed when it tried to go the zlauncher SD card tab. I avoid the problem by removing the tab for the SD card. It happens to me with or without Butler (but definitely with Keycaps650).
    I have ZL and keycaps (and Butler), and have no problem at all.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  6.    #6  
    bump - one year on, and this is still driving me nuts... any fresh ideas?