1.    #1  
    this si the most frustrating thing ...ever since I have gotten this phone 6months ago...I have had to reset the phone to use the web browser and that includes any online programs or ones that need refreshing.... I have done all of the updates ...even use Shadowmites rom...been on the phone with the useless sprint tech support ...I am at wits end ...any suggestions.... all it does is hang on the connecting to pcs vision screen.....absolutley embarrassing when someone asks me to see the web and Im have to reset the phone first..
    WOW...that's messed up.

Make Sprint fix it. Demand that you get elevated to the next support level whenever you call them. Make threats, etc. Demand another phone if they can't help you out. If that doesn't work, see if you can get another one from Palm.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to pay the $50 deductible and get another one.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    If that doesn't work, you'll have to pay the $50 deductible and get another one.

Yeah, but I'll have the satisfaction of spiking my phone against the sidewalk.....hmmmm
    You don't have to pay a deductable to get a defective phone replaced while it is under warranty.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    It seems like Blazer is running out of sockets and the Treo have a limited number of those. This may be caused by apps that using sockets and not properly releasing it. What other "online" apps that you are running ? You may try each one at a time (after a reset) to see which affects Blazer.