1.    #1  
    I used the demo for Verichat and liked the software -- so much so I made the purchase. I was forwarded my codes and was happy. Then my Treo crashed.

I did a clean install but I couldn't get Verichat to accept the registration codes. I contacted support and was told I purchased the wrong version (non-Palm). I thought for certain that couldn;t be the case, as I double checked when I purchased because they had the warning on their website.

But I can accept I screwed up. I asked if I could get a Treo key, or if I was stuck. All I asked was to transfer the remaining time left in my license to the account but I've been stonewalled. No response at all -- even after three e-mails dating back approximately three weeks.

Any recomendations as to what I should do next -- or am I stuck?

It disappoints me because I love the software -- I promote the Treo to all my friends and push the software that works well for me. Heck, I'd be a big advocate of Verichat if I was able to show my friends how it works.
    call your credit card company
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    I don't think that you even need to write to support. Go to www.pdaapps.com, click Support and then click "Request License information again." In the "Member Area" page, enter your email address (that you used while purchase the software) and password (or your registration ID), you should be able to access your account and get a new key automatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvey
    I used the demo for Verichat and liked the software -- so much so I made the purchase. I was forwarded my codes and was happy. Then my Treo crashed.

I did a clean install but I couldn't get Verichat to accept the registration codes. I contacted support and was told I purchased the wrong version (non-Palm). I thought for certain that couldn;t be the case, as I double checked when I purchased because they had the warning on their website.

But I can accept I screwed up. I asked if I could get a Treo key, or if I was stuck. All I asked was to transfer the remaining time left in my license to the account but I've been stonewalled. No response at all -- even after three e-mails dating back approximately three weeks.

Any recomendations as to what I should do next -- or am I stuck?

It disappoints me because I love the software -- I promote the Treo to all my friends and push the software that works well for me. Heck, I'd be a big advocate of Verichat if I was able to show my friends how it works.
    I checked on this, but could not find any outstanding ticket like this matter. Perhaps, our spam filter is eating up your emails.

Can you please write to us again and I'll make sure that we take care of this immediately. You may want to try with a different email address/provider that the one you have been using.

Thanks

PDAapps
    I'd like to verify that customer support is extremely helpful in recovering registration codes. As soon as I gave them information to prove I purchased the product, they resent me the code.
    I am sure this is just an isolated incident
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Yes try again, I've always used PDAapps since my Samsung I300, now 5 PDA/Phone upgrades later, still useing them. Great support team, quick & easy help. Especially for my Treo 650, it kicks Freakin' *ss!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  8. aph
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Sounds like they are on top of it but if not just dispute the charge.
  9.    #9  
    E-mail sent last week. Awaiting response....
    Weird. I've always had great luck with them. Are you sure their mail isn't going into a junk folder?
    Just to join the party, my experience with their tech support has been really bad too. I asked them about a feature and they took like a week to say that they were going to research on that and then never heard from them.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Just to join the party, my experience with their tech support has been really bad too. I asked them about a feature and they took like a week to say that they were going to research on that and then never heard from them.

Al

well if you suggested something new - it aint gonna happen overnight or a week for that matter, I've been shooting ideas at them for a while and they accept the emails/ideas and thats it. Wait and see what happens.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  13.    #13  
    Two more e-mails sent. Still no response.