1.    #1  
    So i got a new Toshiba 1.0GB SD card, loaded it up with OGG vorbis songs ( up to 980mb) and now Ptunes can't read the card. it just hangs up in "searching for music" and then the treo crashes. also, if i scroll through the albums on the card, the song listings are in gibberish type symbols, and not the normal titles.

Is this too much music for the treo? is the card bad? is p-tunes bad?

Thank you
    What if you load mp3s?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Wasn't this posted earlier.... Here is your solution bro...you need to download the Ptunes plug in for OGG Files, the mp3 and wave plug in comes installed but ogg must be downloaded seperate:

http://www.pocket-tunes.com/download.html

There is your link or try aeroplayer it plays ogg's with ease.
    Don't use pocket tunes , use TCMP instead. Its totally free and its the best media player for the treo. Ptunes cost too much anyways. Funk that mess. Use TCMP.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbrutha
    Don't use pocket tunes , use TCMP instead. Its totally free and its the best media player for the treo. Ptunes cost too much anyways. Funk that mess. Use TCMP.
    I agree, with a caveat or three. First, TCPMP does not support playlists. Second, 0.66 does not support some mp3 (that 0.65 did).Third, TCPMP does not support streaming (e.g., Shoutcast).
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    hey, I am having the exact same problem that your having. Did you ever find a solution to this? is it the SD card? I have the same toshiba 1gb card you have. I thought my problem was a softwear conflict, but I did a zero out reset and and ptunes it still crashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo
    So i got a new Toshiba 1.0GB SD card, loaded it up with OGG vorbis songs ( up to 980mb) and now Ptunes can't read the card. it just hangs up in "searching for music" and then the treo crashes. also, if i scroll through the albums on the card, the song listings are in gibberish type symbols, and not the normal titles.

Is this too much music for the treo? is the card bad? is p-tunes bad?

Thank you
    Formatted on PC or Treo ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Formatted on PC or Treo ?
    mine was formatted on the treo. I am gonna try and barrow someones card to see if the problem really is within the toshiba card. It works perfectly for everything else, but that's the only thing it can be since I did a zero out and just installed ptunes.