1.    #1  
    Hi,

I am looking for a software, which recognizes all calls from my company, which are build like a pattern, e.g. 12345-xxxx.
    I know that there is software which assigns ringtones to caller ids. But I cannot enter all of the numbers used by my company into Treo's database.

Is there any software which recognizes patterns of caller ids?

Snoop
    Lightwav will assign rings to a contact. You would need to creat a contact "XYZ Company" and list all the numbers inside the contact. Then select this contact in Lightwav and it will recognize all the numbers.

I dont see how recognizing "patterns" of caller id would be make sense....possibly a range of numbers.
    digitalfx
    Former Treo 650 user
    now happy HTC TyTn owner
    The features I think you are looking for are either assigning numbers with wilcards or being able to assign ringtones by company (which will use the company field of the contact notes).
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

4.    #4  
    Tekara, Digitalfx,
    assigning numbers with wildcards or a range of numbers is exactly what I am looking for. Any idea?
    Snoop