Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    a buddy of mine that has a V710 has tried to send me pictures a few times. If he sends them to my phone number, I get an error message saying the file is too big. If he drops his resolution from 1mp to VGA, the pic comes in fine. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, has anyone figured a work around out that does NOT involve my buddy having to change his resolution (or him sending it to my normal email addy?)
    he can BT them to you.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    you are prolly looking for something a little longer range.... but, that'll work.
    Soylent Green Is People

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    BT is not an option as my buddy lives 600 miles away. It just frustrates me that pix messaging on verizon doesnt work between all of their phones.

thanks for the suggestion though.
    J~
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8hifi
    BT is not an option as my buddy lives 600 miles away. It just frustrates me that pix messaging on verizon doesnt work between all of their phones.

thanks for the suggestion though.
    J~
    My Carrier (Rogers) resizes pics so I know what you mean. Using your regular Email and VersaMail (or whatever you use) will work (but, you already knew that) (that a lot of brackets) (for one sentence).
    Soylent Green Is People