1.    #1  
    I can't get VeriChat to connect to any servers... it gives me the message "Unable to connect to the AIM IM proxy server." Same thing with ICQ, Yahoo! and MSN.

Anyone experiencing the same issue? I have 2.86b.

Thanks!
    -M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    Not I. Using it as we speak
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick response! Do you have any recommendations? I can connect to the Web and my mail just fine, but not VeriChat. Is there some debug settings to change to a different server or something?

-M-
    I'm using it, as I post, on MSN...
    mine is working fine...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  6.    #6  
    Ok, well I re-installed and all is working fine. I lost my prefs, and all my "friendly" names for my contacts... I'm going to give up and not try to rename everyone again!

Thanks for all your quick responses, I appreciate this.

Mods... delete or close this thread!

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.