1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me what other email applications are out there that work using activesync technology? I have activesync working & versamail does a "decent" job, but are there any other apps I can load on treo 650 that can take advantage of activesync protocols and be able to download email and calendar like activesync? I need an app with more features.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    In terms of a stand-alone email app that runs on your Treo, Versamail is the only Activesync client available. There are other apps, like Good and Intellesync that sync with Outlook/Exchange, but they require either an agent that sits on a PC to forward synced data to the Treo, or server-side software on your exchange server to do basically the same thing.
    Waynew, Dataviz just released "Roadsync", which does the email portion - but not the calendar. It is a Palm program, not a server or redirector addon.