1.    #1  
    when I am on a call, the volume in and out is fine..yet,,wheh on this call, if i get an incoming second call, the volume on the first call is reduced by about 98 %...yes i have volume care as well, on a treo 650/sprint..any fix please? thx in adv
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intrepid2
    when I am on a call, the volume in and out is fine..yet,,wheh on this call, if i get an incoming second call, the volume on the first call is reduced by about 98 %...yes i have volume care as well, on a treo 650/sprint..any fix please? thx in adv
    VolumeCare is probably causing this. Watch this thread.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobidutch
    VolumeCare is probably causing this. Watch this thread.

actually i WAs on volumecare trial basis..it has expired...any ideas?? thx for yr help
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Didi you delete VC but are still experiencing this volume drop? Did you soft reset after removing VC?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobidutch
    Didi you delete VC but are still experiencing this volume drop? Did you soft reset after removing VC?
    ok..i just now deleted vc..and did the soft reset..i will re-post..if/when prob occurs again on the second incoming call..thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by intrepid2
    ok..i just now deleted vc..and did the soft reset..i will re-post..if/when prob occurs again on the second incoming call..thanks
    I would also really like to know this please.

Jeff
    Is there any solution to the problem of not being able hang up one call once you get and answer another? The only button available is to hang up both calls - so I wind up either using double airtime (I assume) or having to call someone back. How could they not fix this in two updates (sprint). - DPAM
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    In short, no there is no solution. It's got to do with the way that CDMA networks operate. Or some evil plot by the operators to suck more minutes from your plan...take your pick . But in a new thread plz, let's stick with the topic and not hijack this thread.
    All,

This new version will solve any second call problems you were having while VolumeCare was installed.

Other improvements:

1) MIC Option+5-way operation now increases/decreases by 1 rather than 2 positions for each key press
    2) Hopefully smoothed out volume transitions during call waiting operations
    3) Fixed the moving logo display problem

Download VolumeCare

Jeff