1.    #1  
    I know there are some threads on this but some questions never got answered..So i figured that i would bring the subject back up.

I have tried Tealock. I got used to entering the short password but i've decided that it is anoying. I also have narrowed some problems i have been having to teallock.

Is there a app that you can send a sms message to your phone and wipe all the data for good? Not even recovable by a data restore.
    Cingular Branded Treo 650
    Firmware: 1.51
    Software: 1.13

----
    JK
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    "Yet each man kills the thing he loves, from all let this be heard. Some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word. The coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword."
    -- Oscar Wilde
    Ditto. mSafe
    DevGuard from Mantragroup also but it's still in beta...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    For both that have tested DevGuard and mSafe. Should i buy mSafe now or wait for DevGuard for when ever it comes out.
    Cingular Branded Treo 650
    Firmware: 1.51
    Software: 1.13

----
    JK
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    DevGuard from Mantragroup also but it's still in beta...
    But from their site it appears that if/when it becomes available it is only for the 600?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    No, it works on the 650 as well when I tested it a couple months ago.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."