1.    #1  
    When I am in the applications and I hit menu to list my apps to delete, beam , etc- it takes ~8 seconds to show them. This has been going on since I bought it, just wondering if I can do anything about it. I bought PXA clocker hoping it would help, but no dice. Also, when I tap "card" in apps it takes ~15 seconds to list card apps. Thanks in advance for help
    There is something running that is causing this problem. Do a good backup, then start with a soft reset. Does it do it again? If it does, try a hard reset (this erases everything, but you have a good backup, right? ) Does it do it again? If it does, your phone is busted. I am willing to bet it will work fine after one of the resets. It is more likely an app you are running is causing this.

A list of apps, which Treo you have, firmware release, etc. may help me provide additional input. Good luck!
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Zboater,
    Unfortunately, I've done hundreds of mostly unwanted soft resets and several hard resets after I installed an unfriendly app or overclocked PXA too far. Nothing worked. Ihave cing GSM 1.04. Dozens of apps that are too numerous to list. I guess that leaves me with a busted treo.
    Try the program listed in this thread, and see what it says under the hede listing.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=90357
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgrado
    Try the program listed in this thread, and see what it says under the hede listing.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=90357
    That sounds like a cool little app, gonna check it out. However, if it is still slowing down after a hard reset, then it most likely is a busted phone. There shouldn't be anything loaded after a hard reset, and the phone should operate normally. If it doesnt, then you've eliminated 3rd party software as the possible cause. Its now down to OS, hardware or carrier.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!