1.    #1  
    I use goodlink and when it was installed it configured the mail and calendar buttons to access the goodlink aplications. I loaded some Palm software and it changed the mail and calendar buttons back to Palm email and Palm calendar. When I try to assign the buttons back to the goodlink applications, using pref in the application menue, there is no header for goodlink mail and goodlink calenday. Is there a way to reassign them to goodlink applications?

Thanks,

Jim
    You can reprov the phone and it will do it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy
    You can reprov the phone and it will do it.
    I'm just new at this. Can you tell me what you mean or how to do it?

Thanks,

Jim
  4.    #4  
    I founf your ost on reprovisinging, but I'm not sure what the 'GoodLink home screen' is or I can't find it on my Treo. I can't find a place to type in the commands.

Thanks,

Jim
    the GoodLink home screen is the screen that has your next appointments on it and has the different tasks across the bottom
  6.    #6  
    Thannk you. It did the reprove but locked up during the setup. The setup progress slider is about 90% complete and it is in the connect mode. If I press details, everything says not connected. I tried a soft and system reset, but I can't get it to complete setup.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim
    are you running 4.0?
    For future reference, GoodLink takes over the mail and calendar buttons by creating small stub applications with the same creator ids as the palm mail and calendar applications. All these applications do is launch GoodLink to the correct applet. If they are removed, or if their creator ids are changed, those buttons will return to their original function (outside of GoodLink, at least).

If you have a copy of the desktop installer, those stub apps are there and can be resynched. They should be under the Palm Handhelds section and be called GoodCalendar.prc and GoodEmail.prc. Once they are back on the device, those buttons should work again.