Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I have a T600 and accidentally dropped it few weeks ago and all of a sudden, the entire phone died and stopped working. I have taken it to so many places for repairs but all to no avail. So please could anyone give me any idea of where to send this baby for repairs. The lights won't come on and will not reboot at all. I reside in Austin Tx, but I am willing to send it to any place in the continental US for repairs. Need your help please.
    Alfred
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alfred44; 07/23/2005 at 07:32 PM.
    Where did you buy it from?
    Do you have any insurance‹
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

(I don't know it is cutting off my posts.... :-( I hate having to log into the full site to edit a post.

cont.

Where did you buy it from?
    Do you have any insurance on it (via SprintPCS, you credit card if you bought it with it?..etc.)

If you have no other option...you might consider taking it apart yourself. Its pretty easy, maybe something got disconnected? Search about taking it apart...there are some directions about it.
    Last edited by t2gungho; 07/23/2005 at 12:58 PM.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I bought it from former AT&T now Cingular but without any insurance which is not very wise on my part. I really don't know if I can take it apart myself since I don't want to screw it up the more but I will do that as a last option just like you said and thank you very much.
    Were you on the Shuttle when you dropped it?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred44
    I bought it from former AT&T now Cingular but without any insurance which is not very wise on my part. I really don't know if I can take it apart myself since I don't want to screw it up the more but I will do that as a last option just like you said and thank you very much.
    Its not very hard to do. Just make sure you work on a clean, open area when you open it up.

(Insertion: I didnt understand the shuttle pic either )

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Were you on the Shuttle when you dropped it?
    LOL!!

Maybe he's part of the space shuttle crew...astronaut maybe?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Why is it so hard to take it back to where you bought it?? Dont be embarassed. I'm sure a lot of peeps have dropped their phones.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Well, I have had it for more than Iyr and without insurance at all. I bought it in July of 2004 and just dropped it 2wks ago. I've taken it to two different so called telephone shop but they couldn't help me and I am desparate to fix this baby.