1.    #1  
    What is the freeware program that allows you to direct what program the Palm will go to after it completes a hot sync?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Grindell
    What is the freeware program that allows you to direct what program the Palm will go to after it completes a hot sync?
    Sure is - found this one out from another gracious user just a few days ago. What I use is a program called AfterSync. Sadly, I can't remember where I picked it up - sorry
    David
    try Syncback ....... it's freeware and it works well .......

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=41157
    AfterSync

I must say that it only works intermittently for me for some reason. It only launches my designated after sync program (ZLauncher) about 30% of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninodelsol
    AfterSync

I must say that it only works intermittently for me for some reason. It only launches my designated after sync program (ZLauncher) about 30% of the time.
    I use ZLauncher as well and have not had any problems with it returning after a hotsync. The only disappointing part is that you have to redefine it after a reset of any kind...
    David
    Another vote for SyncBack. No reset problems. In fact no problems of any kind. It just works.