1.    #1  
    anyone know any programs that can make your caller id picture bigger?
    I don't have a caller ID picture option. What contacts software are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by pusha
    anyone know any programs that can make your caller id picture bigger?
    Lightwav does, but you have to specify the pics for each caller again AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $within$ $the$ $app$ $itself$.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by dheymann
    The default contacts app does this if you have a picture associated with a contact who calls.

Quote Originally Posted by dheymann
    You have to go in to the contacts, editthe contact you want to add a picture and when you add the picture, it will come up with the Caller ID picture .
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Lightwav does, but you have to specify the pics for each caller again AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $within$ $the$ $app$ $itself$.
    With Lightwav you can assign a jpg, gif or animated gif to a specific contact, group or just the Known Caller or unknown caller. It is very flexible.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Smiley, it would be nice if there was an option to use the pictures already associated with contacts in your address book and just show them larger when a call comes in. Is it possible?

8.    #8  
    I tried lightwave but its not working for me the pics dont show up and it doesnt give me any mp3 ringtones to pic from. Do I have to buy the program
    Question??? Does anyone why, when the caller ID picture comes up in the middle of the picture is says their name and city they are calling from? It totally messes up the caller ID. Is there a way to get rid of it when someone calls? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf
    Question??? Does anyone why, when the caller ID picture comes up in the middle of the picture is says their name and city they are calling from? It totally messes up the caller ID. Is there a way to get rid of it when someone calls? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    no.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf

Did you install CityID? http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodID=109868
    Sounds like you are using Lightwav. Uncheck "Show caller info" in Video prefs and you may need to delete the areacodes db you installed when you installed Lightwav.

Thanks guys. You knew exactly what I was talking about!
    great info. thanks