1.    #1  
    I have been searching for months for a simple app to track my assets, liability and net worth. I do not need to record transactions, I just want to input the numbers and have the net worth calculated automatically. For example:

Assets

Stocks 500
    Mutual Funds 1500
    Cash 1500

Liabilities

Credit Card 50
    Loans 1500

Net Worth: 2500

Ideally, I would like to see it at a glance. I do not need a calculator per se. I have thinkDB, but I am not sure if it can do what I am looking for.

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA
    Sounds like a simple spreadsheet will work.
  3.    #3  
    I know that a simple spread sheet will work. But I don't want to get a spread sheet program like quicksheet just for this one thing. Are there alternatives?
    Well I don't own ThinkDB but I've read the blurb on it and see that it does support basic arithmatic expressions. You could possibly create a record for each asset and liability type and then create a query that sums all rows.

Without actually owning the product I can't give step-by-step instuctions but I bet that it's possible.

I have ThinkDB and it will do what you want. It is also great for storing other info. You create the field, layout the input form and create filters to suit your needs. It's great. At least try it out.

Rick
  6.    #6  
    Thanks you two. I set up a database in ThinkDB which works very nicely.