1.    #1  
    My wife put my hs850 through the wash( it may have been my fault 'cause I left it in my shorts ).

The good news is that it still works

(and no i don't work for Motorola)
    I can't make the Treo recognize the HS850? Thanks for help in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by lite blue
    My wife put my hs850 through the wash( it may have been my fault 'cause I left it in my shorts ).

The good news is that it still works

(and no i don't work for Motorola)
  3.    #3  
    I have never had trouble, I'll try and remember as best I can

1. need to put HS 850 into Pairing mode. I think you hold down the center button on the headst untill the lite becomes solid blue, then you open the headset and the lite should remain blue

2. then you put treo in pairing mode by hitting the bluetooth icon at the top of phone, then pressing "setup devices" at the bottom of the page, then hitting "trusted devices", then "add device". After about 60 sec, it should find the HS850 and ask for a passcode which I believe is "0000"

3. the blue lite on headset should blink and tada. I think that should do it
    Last edited by lite blue; 07/26/2005 at 08:45 AM.
    I have had my 850 for a while now and have been completely satisfied. I don't know why more headsets dont' use a similar method for turning it on / off, it results in tremendous battery life and almost anyone can figure out how to turn it on.
    AND when compared in my situation with a Sony HBH662, is still in the running. Ben