1.    #1  
    WTF... my bluetooth charge is drained and I forget my wired headset...

So I figure.. use the speakerphone while driving. NOT! this piece of crap cannot do this simple task...
    Everyone says.. I can't hear you....

Does anyone successfully use this feature??

why is it a $20 fu@&king Nokia phone does this task without probs...

rant over...
    Check out volumecare, it might solve your problem.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I have the exact same problem. I can hear them well enough but they can't hear me. I'm sure I've seen this covered before though.....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    i'll 2nd volumecare!
    Quote Originally Posted by medic
    i'll 2nd volumecare!
    And third for Volumcare. if you don't have volumecare (or one of the apps that include it like Profile care) you will NOT be happy with your T650.
    I the updater on my unlocked GSM 650 and it made the speakerphone as loud as the Treo 600
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Make sure you aren't covering the microhpone hole... And don't talk at the same time as they are... I think every speaker phone works this way.
    i use speakerphone all the time, it works fine for me. like posted above dont talk at the same time as the person your talking to, the speakerphone only allows 1 person to talk at a time (and be heard) you may have to speak up just a bit also, not to a yell but just a bit
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by dheymann
    And third for Volumcare. if you don't have volumecare (or one of the apps that include it like Profile care) you will NOT be happy with your T650.
    Thats a pretty strong statement.

I am Very Very Very Happy with my Treo and I don't have Volumecare.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    Either u always use a bt headset or u r one of the very small minority who doesn't have volume issues.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl
    Either u always use a bt headset or u r one of the very small minority who doesn't have volume issues.
    I have had no volume issues since using FW 1.23, FW 1.25 was even better, & I am now using FW 1.28.

I have no volume issues At All.
    Soylent Green Is People

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    what is FW 1.28 please if you don't mind. Kind of new in the world of Treo 650.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alfred44
    what is FW 1.28 please if you don't mind. Kind of new in the world of Treo 650.
    Thanks
    Firmware 1.28 is the firmware update for the Treo 650 offered by Rogers Wireless.

You can find it HERE

It is intended for Rogers Wireless customers, but it worked fine on my unlocked unbranded Treo.
    Soylent Green Is People