1.    #1  
    besides running flash sites, is there any web browser out there that can handle javascript sites like:

www.orbitz.com

www.travelocity.com

I think wellsfargo is also on that list as well.

I just want to be able to use the web browser how its suppose to be used anywhere to check up on what is important to me. Otherwise I am going to have to pioneer some kind of CGI that will do it for me.... Blazer is all but nothing at the same time. I seem to be able to everything but what I really need to do.

or is there a list of mobile web sites that I am not aware of???

-sb
    T650 - it will terminate itself!!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Why can't I get Picsel browser to run from my SD Card? It says that there is not enough memory but I deleted all of m programs! QWhat am I doing wrong?
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    You might need to run a program called UDMH which will make additional memory accessible. Google it.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  4.    #4  
    I am still unable to access sites like Orbitz.com...

this is very sad, seeing as how if I had my pentium 100 hooked up I could access this website.

When will someone build an actual browser that can handle real websites? why do we always have to deal with second rate software?

an ability to turn off picture downloading per website would be very useful. half the time the images on a website serve no functional purpose.

-ben
    T650 - it will terminate itself!!
    You could also ask Orbitz and travelocity to provide mobile versions of their sites which would be easier to use on a mobile/smart phones?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    You could also ask Orbitz and travelocity to provide mobile versions of their sites which would be easier to use on a mobile/smart phones?
    This is the issue. There's NO WAY to design a website that will look good on a screen as small as a pda phone much less the javascript support etc. therefore there should a separate mobile site. Always encourage companies you deal with to offer this.