Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    ok, thanks for the reply!
    Johnny,

Here is some info about "Allow Wakeup" that I found on this forum, on the SprintPCS Treo 650, it used to be an option with firmware 1.03 (original stock) and update 1.08. Now, with update 1.12, the option is not present.

My theory is that it is hidden, remember I have a Cingular GSM phone.

G0THIKE
  3.    #63  
    gOthlike,

Yeah I found that out, I sent you a PM. Guess you didn't get it. Here is what it said.

It was enabled in sprint software 1.03. I got it to show up in the options menu for the new cingular update, but all it did was make a beep (like a error). I don't think the resources are written into the BT stack anymore. I read in another post that it was probley because of how much battery it used to keep the BT on all the time.

Sry I couldn't help you there.

P.S. it is not hidden in the current versions as far as i can find.
    Cingular Branded Treo 650
    Firmware: 1.51
    Software: 1.13

----
    JK
    Has anyone tried this hack with the new FW 1.71/SW 1.20 ENA (for GSM unlocked)? I am having difficulty when I u/l it to RAM and reboot, I get an endless loop error and have to hard reset. It worked fine with the previous FW/SW. Anyone?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bones_boy
    Has anyone tried this hack with the new FW 1.71/SW 1.20 ENA (for GSM unlocked)? I am having difficulty when I u/l it to RAM and reboot, I get an endless loop error and have to hard reset. It worked fine with the previous FW/SW. Anyone?
    I am using the hack with 1.71/1.20 ENA. The hack has to be the correct version or you will get the reset loop. You can get the latest version here.
    Make April 15th just another day. Fairtax
    oclv_9900, you are GREAT!! Thanks for your reply. That did the trick.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Glad I could help.
    Make April 15th just another day. Fairtax
    THis is pretty cool... Awesome.
    I am running 1.20-ROW and FW 1.71 on a Cingular unlocked phone. Do I use the file Phone_enUS-T650-1_20-ENA.PRC to get the network select hack?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    I am running 1.20-ROW and FW 1.71 on a Cingular unlocked phone. Do I use the file Phone_enUS-T650-1_20-ENA.PRC to get the network select hack?
    Wait, how did yoiu get 1.20-ROW? Is that the pre-release beta version?
    When they released 1.20 they changed ROW to ENA.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Right. The ROW was pre-released. It is working so well I dont want to change to ENA.
    1.20-ENA won't work with 1.20-ROW. Well, actually it might because I think the binaries were actually identical between the ROW pre release and the ENA release. But there's no garuntee. Come to think of it, I think I use to post the ROW version and took it down after ENA was released because there seemed to be no logical use for it. You can try it, but make sure you do a backup first in case your Treo does a reset loop. If it works, then it works. Otherwise you can send me the binary from your Treo and I'll hack it for you. Please do so as I outline here:
    http://www.gadgetech.info/treo/hacks.../contact.shtml
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to do this if I dont have a SD card?
    I've searched this thread for a situation like mine and couldn't find it, so I thought I'd post my problem and see if anyone can point me to a solution regarding network select.

I have a 2 year old AT&T PalmOne Treo 600. We just renewed our contract with Cingular and I had to unlock my Treo in order to use the new 64K sim Cingular sent me (required for the new plan). I unlocked it using the GSM updater from MyTreo.Net. I noticed after putting in the Cingular sim that Select Network was disabled (it had worked perfectly with my previous AT&T sim!). Will one of these hacks work for my phone?
    Firmware: 03.05
    Software: Treo600-1.13-AWS

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by eTreo
    I've searched this thread for a situation like mine and couldn't find it, so I thought I'd post my problem and see if anyone can point me to a solution regarding network select.

I have a 2 year old AT&T PalmOne Treo 600. We just renewed our contract with Cingular and I had to unlock my Treo in order to use the new 64K sim Cingular sent me (required for the new plan). I unlocked it using the GSM updater from MyTreo.Net. I noticed after putting in the Cingular sim that Select Network was disabled (it had worked perfectly with my previous AT&T sim!). Will one of these hacks work for my phone?
    Firmware: 03.05
    Software: Treo600-1.13-AWS
    You can find the file specific to the 600 at this site:
    http://www.gadgetech.info/treo/hacks...download.shtml
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Ok, I know it sounds melodramatic, but I've been going through 24 hours of hell -- went to Asia for 3 weeks, where I used the 1800 frequency. Returned to US this morning only to realize that Cingular/ATT won't let me manually override the setting. Many hours of support calls later, ATT told me to "just buy a new phone, because there's nothing we can do... Or try to install a hack."

Accidentally, I installed an earlier version of the PRC posted on this forum, which looped endlessly at startup...but then found the updated one and, after a hard reset, I hot-synched & it works! Thanks to oclv_9900 I don't have to charge $440 on a new Treo, which I was moments away from doing.
    Last edited by pazonada; 10/26/2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: specifying who helped
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234