Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by pureinstinct93; 07/22/2005 at 12:45 PM.
    Read the manual. And use the search function. Geez.
    does anyone know? just about EVERYONE here knows that, its supposed to launch the alert manager. stop holding the center button down if you don't want it to
    1 | 2
    Has anyone noticed that if you hit 10 numbers on the keyboard in a particular sequence and press the green hard button you can hear a voice through the headset speaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe
    Has anyone noticed that if you hit 10 numbers on the keyboard in a particular sequence and press the green hard button you can hear a voice through the headset speaker
    It does??? Mine doesn't do that!

Hey, what is that little snowflake looking thing that flashes on my Treo from time to time?
    I'm back!
    Of course not tell me of feature!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    How does one activate the mirror on the back of the phone?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    No matter what the app, when I push down on that red phone button...my Treo seems to turn off. I find this highly annoying.

How does one disable feature?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    OMG!!!!!

When I push the red phone button thingie, it turns back on!!!onE!!111

Sweet Jeebus Almighty!!!

I turned it off again!!!

Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Pure will never post here again.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    How does one activate the mirror on the back of the phone?
    ha ha..don't know about that one,that's kinda hard,but can someone tell me why my phone vibrates...it kinda tingles, how do you turn on the ringer?
    Since holding the center button down only brings up the alert screen ( I can't find that it does anything else) why hold it down if you don't want to bring up the alert screen?
    My Treo is broken, pressing the key with the house icon does not open my garage door??? when I press the same house key on my ($10) garage door opener, viola the door opens.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by pureinstinct93
    The reason this is a problem is that when taking pictures, sometimes the Alert window will pop up after a snapping a shot. This is really annoying.
    Damon
    How hard can this be? Do you know the difference between Press, and Hold? RTFM!!!!!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/acti...ge/20fbeb2.jpg

My stylus keeps falling out - any suggestions?
    I've noticed that my phone will shut down after after taking a picture by removing the battery. How do I disable this annoying "feature"????nn??
    At his age...I hear his button takes quite a while to activate
    I used to get the Howdy Doody Show on the little built-in TV on the front of my Treo but now all I get is this show... can someone help?

http://farm.tucows.com/2005/02/please_stand_by.jpg
    I can't get my center button to rock. I want to rock.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast