1.    #1  
    DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS THIS ( THE SELLER CLAIM ITS IN CINGULAR BOX BUT HAS NO LOGO.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ADME:X:ON:CA:2

I WON SAME AUCTION I WILL RECIEVE IT SOON. I HOPE I DIDNT GET SCAMED
    Last edited by hberbout123; 07/22/2005 at 07:56 AM.
  2.    #2  
    any one bought any of these on ebay?
    Where does it say it comes in a Cingular box?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Good Luck
    1 | 2
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hberbout123
    any one bought any of these on ebay?
    i called the guy and he said in cingular box
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    Good Luck
    what does that mean
    its not palmone its cingular
    You probably bidded on a Cingular branded phone that has been unlocked. That's why it will come in a Cingular box. Smells fishy here....

KeNg
    Quote Originally Posted by kittiyut
    You probably bidded on a Cingular branded phone that has been unlocked. That's why it will come in a Cingular box. Smells fishy here....

KeNg

I agree with the first part of your statement, but disagree with the latter. Seller has pretty solid feedback from over 250 transactions. I think it is probably an unlocked phone intended for the Cingular network (before it was unlocked).
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    I agree with the first part of your statement, but disagree with the latter. Seller has pretty solid feedback from over 250 transactions. I think it is probably an unlocked phone intended for the Cingular network (before it was unlocked).
    oh thanks what a relief
    i will update you guys when iwill get it

all i need is the orginal STABLE DUN thats why i bought the unlocked
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Cingular with ROW will get DUN also
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by mashi
    Cingular with ROW will get DUN also
    you mean the one on cingular website ?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I bought my 650 off ebay. It was an unlocked Cingular model in the Cingular box. I did the flash procedure to remove the branding and it works fine for me on T-mobile. The only remenant that it was a cingular model is the logo on the face. Anybody know how to get that removed somehow?
    I bet it's a cingular blue treo.. former AT&T Wireless phone.. My treo is blue and has no logos on the phone but came in a cingular box.
    Quote Originally Posted by nitroxeno
    I bet it's a cingular blue treo.. former AT&T Wireless phone.. My treo is blue and has no logos on the phone but came in a cingular box.
    You're right. That's what I meant. I get used to thinking it's Cingular.
  15.    #15  
    so according to this

i should recieve a Cingular phone with no logo flashed with palmone firmware
    and the guy claim is never opened

did they open the box flush it and wipe the logo
    so according to this

i should recieve a Cingular phone with no logo flashed with palmone firmware
    and the guy claim is never opened

did they open the box flush it and wipe the logo
    Unlocked model in the Cingular box does seem strange, but similar to my earlier post, the guys feedback is solid. I'd quit fretting, wait for the delivery, and more than likely, enjoy your unlocked 650.
  17.    #17  
    thanks jazzi iwill recieve it by monday the guy will ship it ovr night
    thanks jazzi iwill recieve it by monday the guy will ship it ovr night
    Be sure to come back and let us know how it worked out.
    I got one last week and naturally freaked out. I talked to the guy who was very clear that these came in cingular boxes with cingular service manuals because they are OEM models that were intended for cingular but got sold to us instead. Cingular never got a hold of them to lock them or put their logo on them; they are still the same unlocked phones, unopened in boxes, that palm is selling as its own unlocked, unbranded phones... Mine works fine with t-mobile so far. Anyway, the warranty from the manufacturer doesn't start to run until you put it together and start using and registering it with them -- and they'll take it back within the first month no questions asked if it doesn't work for you. So, no sweat?
    I like it, by the way. But I had no idea that all the basics I was used to from my earlier treo are accessories now: cradle, car charger, etc. It's like a pocket-sized money pit, LOL. Now I"m searching for an SD card deal...