1.    #1  
    Anybody know of a freeware version of Card Export?
    This lets you use your SD card like a USB memory stick.
    I use Palm File Browser, myself.
    Is it just me....or does PFB not work?? I've been trying to get that to work for the longest. I followed the directions to a T...wuddup wit dat?
  4.    #4  
    I played with this for awhile before I figured it out. When you start the prog, you need to tap the box on the bottom right (next to the connect box). This box on the right sets up your connection and you should tap 115200 on the next screen. Then start the PC prog and hit USB(Palm) and then it should connect. Let me know if it works for you.
    As far as I know, the only thing that comes close to Card Export as far as a free app is Palm File browser, but that requires that you install something on the PC side as well, which isn't always convenient. The thing that it does have over CE II is that you can browse your Treo files while connected to your PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyGM
    I played with this for awhile before I figured it out. When you start the prog, you need to tap the box on the bottom right (next to the connect box). This box on the right sets up your connection and you should tap 115200 on the next screen. Then start the PC prog and hit USB(Palm) and then it should connect. Let me know if it works for you.
    Awesome!! Thanks, Willy....it worked.

I was always trying to put USB on each the Treo and the PC...or Bluetooth & Bluetooth...or whatever.

I just don't know what I'll use this for now since I have a card reader...but thanks again, Willy!