1.    #1  
    Is there ANYWHERE that sells these? Ebay doesn't even have them.
    thanks
    Is your battery door Creeking, or broken?
    [tony]
    I thought I saw one on Ebay the yesterday. If not, call Palmone perhaps, or your carrier?
    I have a spare battery door that I can list on ebay for you. Let me know if you still need it.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I'd be interested in one just so I could drill a hole in it for the reset button, yet still be able to return it umodified.
    Quote Originally Posted by kronium
    I'd be interested in one just so I could drill a hole in it for the reset button, yet still be able to return it umodified.
    While I can see the usefulness of that, it seems that unless your Treo is frozen it's just as easy to use any of the numerous software products which have a reset option. A hole in your battery door is one more place for dirt to get into your Treo!

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    I had a crack battery door and called palm support...they had my battery door replaced..free of charge because the phone is still under warranty
    Quote Originally Posted by Puckie
    I had a crack battery door and called palm support...they had my battery door replaced..free of charge because the phone is still under warranty
    What number did you use?
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    While I can see the usefulness of that, it seems that unless your Treo is frozen it's just as easy to use any of the numerous software products which have a reset option. A hole in your battery door is one more place for dirt to get into your Treo!
    I have a Zcover which is a nice case, but is a hassle to remove and put on. Thus, I would punch a small hole off-centered in the zcover from the hole in the battery cover. Hole would be protected, and when my treo freezes, I would stretch the cover to allign the two holes and insert stylus.