Sync is quitting again.

Any advice?

Alan Roseman
    Quote Originally Posted by alanroseman
    Hello All,

Sync is quitting again.

Any advice?

Alan Roseman
    I am, with no problems. Syncing my Sprint Treo 650 to the latest versions of Now Up To Date and Contact (v. 5.0.2) over the built-in Bluetooth in my PowerBook G4 12" (10.4.2).

The following conduits are installed: Powerbook-->Library-->Application Support-->Palm HotSync-->Conduits: Photos, Memos, Install, Backup, Now Up-To-Date, Now Contact.

Works flawlessly. Hope you get it working too.

YoungTurk
  3.    #3  
    Hello,

I'm running version 5 on my desktop, version 4.5.3 on my laptop. can't get either to sync via the usb cable. On the laptop I tried installing missing sync, then re-installing 4.5.3. No dice.

My Treo is from Verizon.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Can't be of much help, other than to verify that NUTD current version (5.02) has been synching without problem for me... using missing sync, mac 12" powerbook.
    Have any of you had success with version 4.2.3 of NOW? I have a client using this software and it's crashing HotSync at what appears to be the conclusion of Contacts. It's also taking an extremely long time. To be honest, I didn't realize NOW was still making this program -- I was a longtime NOW user back in the mid to late 90's. I knew I was in trouble when I saw NOW's website say Palm 5.2 doesn't explicitly support NOW -- but we have unconfirmed reports of it working. Once again, those are unconfirmed. Geez. How's that for a confidence booster. Anyway, his whole workgroup is on NOW, so I have to get it working. I don't want to upgrade him to 5.0 or add Missing Sync to the equation if it's not going to resolve the issue. Thanks for your input.

-Chris
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I talked to tech support and Now Software today and they told me that on the T 650 if you have more than 4,000 contacts it will sync very slow or have problems. They suggested selectively syncing categories, which seems to be working for me.