1.    #1  
    After I updated the software to the lates version issued by Palm, my Treo became practically useless. It restarts itself 2-3 times a day for no reason. I can't turn on the bluetooth anymore because this is almost a guarantee that the phone will freeze up.
    When I get call waiting, in 90% of the time my phone will freeze and the only solution would be a hard reset.

Has anyone exerienced the same problem? How can I downgrade to the previous software version?

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Treo 600 | Unlocked | AT&T --> Treo 650 | GSM | Cingular
    Quote Originally Posted by sguen
    After I updated the software to the lates version issued by Palm, my Treo became practically useless. It restarts itself 2-3 times a day for no reason. I can't turn on the bluetooth anymore because this is almost a guarantee that the phone will freeze up.
    When I get call waiting, in 90% of the time my phone will freeze and the only solution would be a hard reset.

Has anyone exerienced the same problem? How can I downgrade to the previous software version?

Any help would be much appreciated.
    No. Sorry to hear you're having the problem. My phone was pretty stable to begin with, but has grown even more so with the update. Mine was an unlocked GSM from Palm that I'm using on the T-Mobile network. Have you talked to Cingular or Palm support about it?
    Unlocked/Unbranded GSM Treo 650
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet
  3.    #3  
    My phone is also unlocked GSM and I use it with a Cingular sim card. All the problems started after the upgrade. And it was so stable before ...
    Use it after a hard reset for a few days (after a suitable backup!!). Clean as "from factory" state.

Is it stable then? If yes, add 3rd party software one-at-a-time.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  5.    #5  
    aprasad,

Thanks! I guess that's what I'll do.

Cheers