1.    #1  
    Is it possible to load programs and not have to hotsync? I have a SD card reader. Is there a way to load programs on the card and install them from there? Any help would be apprecitated.

Nate
    Nate
    Sure is.

Pilot Install
    I still cant get PI to work using the 650; worked just fine syncing to 600.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I have done that before. Just copy the files to Palm/launcher. Then just run them off the card, or use Filez to copy them over to internal memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    I still cant get PI to work using the 650; worked just fine syncing to 600.
    I second that emotion. Left a message on their website several days ago, but haven't heard anything yet. They're usually sporadic with updates, but eventually they are released...
    David
  6.    #6  
    is it still possible to do without a hotsync cable? The only option I see is to hit hotsync on the pal which won't work since it is not connected to the computer.
    Nate
    As mentioned above.....

Using an SD card reader you can copy the .prc files to the PALM/LAUNCHER folder of the card and then run them from there.
  8.    #8  
    maybe its just me then. When I put them under the palm folder they do not show up when I insert the card into my palm and try to look at the contents. There is no icon for that app. Thanks for all the help!
    Nate
    Quote Originally Posted by nater282
    maybe its just me then. When I put them under the palm folder they do not show up when I insert the card into my palm and try to look at the contents. There is no icon for that app. Thanks for all the help!
    Apps need to be in the /Palm/Launcher/ folder.