Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hi Jeff,

Just a quick thought, I'm trying to find a stable application that will do 2 single things :
    - display time while on keyguard (such as KeyguardTime+ but it is quite unstable, Bob Alarm and Clockpop doesn't work well )
    - have 3 alarms (2 regular week/weekend + 1 free, I tried TreoAlarm but it's crash with Keygaurd time and alarm doesn't work when the phone has crashed and is stuck on the "type your PIN code" screen which make me miss several appointment on morning...)

Would it be possible to modify SC-Hotkey to display time by default (instead of active profile) ? And to add a PC profile that will "ring" at profile change ? Like a wake-up profile ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Gérôme
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerome
    Hi Jeff,

Just a quick thought, I'm trying to find a stable application that will do 2 single things :
    - display time while on keyguard (such as KeyguardTime+ but it is quite unstable, Bob Alarm and Clockpop doesn't work well )
    - have 3 alarms (2 regular week/weekend + 1 free, I tried TreoAlarm but it's crash with Keygaurd time and alarm doesn't work when the phone has crashed and is stuck on the "type your PIN code" screen which make me miss several appointment on morning...)
    I will ahve to think about this one. Also would be helpful if you could provide more detail on what you "want" to ahve happen.

Would it be possible to modify SC-Hotkey to display time by default (instead of active profile) ? And to add a PC profile that will "ring" at profile change ? Like a wake-up profile ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Gérôme
    So you would like for me to add a profile switch alert that is a ring tone in addition to the other notifications that PC provides to indicate a profile change is happening?

Jeff