1.    #1  
    I have a Mac with tiger and a Treo 650, which I use missing sync to sync with. I have an issue where items created on my Mac with iCal are not always syncing. When I noticed this I wanted to try to sync only one direction where the computer would overwrite the Treo. In Missing Sync this is changed on the conduits tab under the next sync action. Every other conduit has the familiar handheld overwrites computer, sync, computer overwrites handheld selections EXCEPT for iSync, which says see conduit settings. I have looked at iSync but cannot find out how to force a one directional sync. Can anyone help me on this one....

TIA

d
    In iSync, click on your Treo and then click Device | Reset Device... This wipes out your Calendar, ToDo, and AddressBook info on the Treo and populates it with what you have on your Mac.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Is there a way to do it the other way around- Device overwrites Mac?
    Unfortunately, no.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    Unfortunately, no.

How about deleting calendar on the Mac.... that would force a sync from the handheld to the mac, wouldn't it? Which would copy everything from the handheld to the now blank mac calendar.

d
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Wouldn't the device read any changes on the Mac calendar, therefore also delete all the data on the handheld? I've never tried it, though.