1.    #1  
    There's a discussion going on in "Utilities" about this, but thought maybe more people would find out this way. The PRC can be found here:

http://www.nekito.net/~sachs/palm

Thanks, doomsey! You've made this program useable on T650s now.
    What's the "incoming phone call bug"?

I'm using KeyCaps650 and it seems fine to me......
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    What's the "incoming phone call bug"?

I'm using KeyCaps650 and it seems fine to me......
    The bug is as follows: when the Phone app is entered by virtue of an incoming phone call, speed dial/favorites don't work. You must exit and enter the Phone app manually to use speed dial (unless, of course, you have Butler and K-Launch, in which case you'd still have to exit the phone app to be able to launch anything with 1 key).
    I always wondered about this but had no idea it was KeyCaps that was the problem...thank you...
    So you take an incoming call and are returned to the phone app after the call ends. At that point speed dial doesn't work?

Never noticed it.
    I have "disable in phone app" enabled in keycap but it still runs in phone app.

Runs in TakePhone too, causes some sort of problem, but offhand I can't think of what it is! Ha.

So far keycaps650 just makes me type worse.. I've 'disabled' double-clicks, set hold to e->E->1 or whatever, but it's still easier to hit the caps/alt key it seems. More practice I suppose.