Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    My favorite game is How Long Before Verichat Crashes My Phone...
    anyone else play that one?

    wow i didnt know that was a game!!me myself i like Hiarcs Chess ,which is the best chess game i've had for the palmos platform, i mean this game beats my Chessmaster computer program at its best ratings on a regular basis!! check it out !!
    http://www.hiarcs.com/images/RXC3.gif
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    anyone else play that one?

    wow i didnt know that was a game!!me myself i like Hiarcs Chess ,which is the best chess game i've had for the palmos platform, i mean this game beats my Chessmaster computer program at its best ratings on a regular basis!! check it out !!
    Why not play OpenChess instead and save yourself $36!!

    BTW...SkyForce looks like a very tight game.
  3. #23  
    So far...my favorite game for the Treo would definitely have to be Super Contra 2 for NesEm. I've been trying to get LJZ to work instead of NesEm, but haven't had any luck. Anybody know why it keeps saying: "A Tapwave device with system version 5.0 or greater is required to run this application."???
  4. #24  
    Skyforce is one of the best 'Flying Shark' style games I've ever played! I registered it after 2 minutes playing the demo. You won't be disappointed.

    I played the demo of Scrabble from Handmark for hours and hours, but I refuse to buy it unless they release it in a UK English version. There's no way I'm letting my palm use 'color' and 'aluminum' to win against me....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  5. #25  
    Wow, Im I the only one that is addicted to Scrabble! best game. play it all the time, anywhere.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    Why not play OpenChess instead and save yourself $36!!

    BTW...SkyForce looks like a very tight game.
    Yeah, OpenChess is great and free.
  7. #27  
    Tetris
    PacMan
    MsPacMan
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  8. #28  
    Post links, aprasad, please??
  9. #29  
    Whaaaa??? No one metion GameBox Asia. Ahh well, I love it . Replay Value and strategy is what I love and this satisfy me, oh and of course, Lets Make RPG . Finally get to play a nice lookin RPG game ^_^.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Tetris
    PacMan
    MsPacMan
    Tetris Gamepack - http://www.handmark.com/products/detail.php?id=87

    PacMan and MsPacMan - http://palm.namcogames.com/games_device.php?pid=41
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  11. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate
    There's no way I'm letting my palm use 'color' and 'aluminum' to win against me....
    Isn't that the way they are spelled?
  12. #32  
    I Play GrandSlam tennis;

    GrandSlam Tennis

    We all need a little dirt (life's events) to grow!
  13. #33  
    I like quite a few, but I'll just go with the ones that haven't been mentioned yet.

    Snails - Cute Artillery/Scorched Earth type of game. Got it when it was only $10.
    Zuma - I enjoyed this very much, but I played the Windows demo afterwards and it's definitely better.
    Shattered Worlds - Only did it on easy, though. Haven't went back to do it on Average yet.
    Acedior and GTS Racing aren't bad either.

    Currently I'm into Super Miners, which is from the same people who did Sky Force. I like Free Game mode with no timer, where the focus is on figuring out the level, more than Challenge mode, where it's do X levels before running out of lives or you have to start all over.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm
    Why not play OpenChess instead and save yourself $36!!

    BTW...SkyForce looks like a very tight game.
    i am a big chess fanatic ,so i have almost every palmOS chess program available(chessgenius,chesstiger,chessmaster(palmOS),chessdix,chess quantuum....i might have missed a couple but you get the ideal !!) which means i also have openchess,and there's a reason it's free..the chess engine sucks, it's to easy to beat to anyone that has even minimal chess skills......but hiarcs is the most powerful chess program for all you hard-core chess players that get tired of playing easy program your kids could beat. also another game i like is championship poker. the biggest reason is because of the GUI,which is pretty cool,check this out!!!http://www.realdice.com/gear/palm_hires4.gif
    Last edited by Ljj8503; 07/23/2005 at 11:42 PM.
  15. deanfx's Avatar
    Posts
    288 Posts
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    i am a big chess fanatic ,so i have almost every palmOS chess program available(chessgenius,chesstiger,chessmaster(palmOS),chessdix,chess quantuum....i might have missed a couple but you get the ideal !!) which means i also have openchess,and there's a reason it's free..the chess engine sucks, it's to easy to beat to anyone that has even minimal chess skills......but hiarcs is the most powerful chess program for all you hard-core chess players that get tired of playing easy program your kids could beat. also another game i like is championship poker . the biggest reason is because of the GUI,which is pretty cool,check this out!!!http://www.realdice.com/gear/palm_hires4.gif

    ack! That linkage takes me to microsoft.com
  16. #36  
    Try this link...

    Texas Hold'em
    http://www.palmgamingworld.com/irapps/multiplayerchampionshippoker-texashold'em.shtml
    _________________________________
    Sprint Mogul (HTC 6800)
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    ack! That linkage takes me to microsoft.com
    oops!! my bad...the link should work now,sorry about that!!
  18. #38  
    Right now my favorite game is Crazy 8's; this is the closest Uno type for Palm. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...-Crazy827s.bmp
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  19. #39  
    I love this dice game called 'Farkle' that I purchased from Sprint and Championship Spades that I got from PalmGear.
  20. #40  
    YhatC is pretty fun.

    Dope Wars and Hold'em are my two favorites.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions