1.    #1  
    Folks,
    I have TREO 650 GSM locked version for quite some time, but not able to get my email setup for my corporate account. I have ATT/Cingular
    I am trying to setup my TREO 650 email for Microsoft Small Business Suite 2003, with exchange.

PLEASE HELP. IT IS GETTING VERY FRUSTRATING. I reached this stage after a long time struggling with it. When I hit "Sync" I get CONNECTING then "Forming secure connection" then RECEIVING, THEN I get the error.

"There was a problem syncing messages. (006)HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden Content-Length: 1549 Content type: text/html Server:Miccrosoft-IIs/6.0 M"

PLEASE HELP !!!!!
    ALso, want to see how I cna get my TREO 650 unlocked without messing it up. I have the phone for almost 4-5 months now and planning ot go overseas/ ATT customer service not very helpful.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Call the california support number (run a search on Cingular and california - it's on this forum somewhere) and they'll get an unlock code for you.

No clue on the exchange stuff. I think exchanges is IMAP so you might want to think about using Chatter Mail. Seems to suck the battery much faster than Snapper but it supports true "push" email. I can't use it because our parent company will not allow insecure, unencrypted connection with dynamically assigned IPs. I have to use Movian so no push
  3.    #3  
    I can not find California support number for Cingular.
    Can you help.
    Also, I have been calling Cingular support and they told me to talk to Palmone. I called them. They said that thy do not have access to unlock code as they have sold it to CINGULAR and Cingular should have it.
    I am back on phone with cingular/ATTA.....
    (
  4. gw1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    HTTP 403 Forbidden means that either your password is incorrect, the exchange server is not allowing connections from Cingular, or you do not have the correct server set up. The message is a generic HTTP access denied message.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gw1
    HTTP 403 Forbidden means that either your password is incorrect, the exchange server is not allowing connections from Cingular, or you do not have the correct server set up. The message is a generic HTTP access denied message.
    Any specific things I should be looking in my Exchange Server (it is Small Business suite with Exchange 2003). I deperately need this configured.
    ANy help will be appreciated. My passwd is correct.