Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    What the world doesn't need more of is redirector-based email software.

Marc
    Marc, with all due respect. For some of us a redirector is the ONLY option we have to our corporate email behind a firewall.
    I would THINK this would apply to just about anyone working in a corporate environment where IT is not willing to support a mobile solution.
    I myself am curious. Should this one happen to be a better solution than the Cingular XPressmail solution, but I don't know if I have the time and patience to apply for this beta.
    I also know that Seven's mail is very secure as long as someone can't hack your password so I would want to know this new one is also secure.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    My only point was that there are already lots of redirector based solutions; I wasn't implying that a redirector is a bad idea. Sorry.

Marc
    Not trying to thread crap, but i dont understand what the competitive advantage of this product is. Can someone explain how this product is better than ExpressMail or Sprint business connection? thanks
    I think the advantage is that it syncs with all the pim conduits. kind of like verizon wireless sync.
    GoodGuy - those of us who were accepted ("us" meaning Treo Central users) could not divulge that...their has to be an NDA and giving out that info would clearly be a violation. Not trying to be a hard-head...but its true...
    Gotchya, NetGuy...I completely understand
    I went through the process of signing up last week, but no response yet.
    Hey GoodGuy are you an employee of Good?
    Quote Originally Posted by NetGuyR
    Hey GoodGuy are you an employee of Good?
    Yes, however I do not post anything "official" from Good. To quote the first post I ever made in the GoodLink thread:

"I have received several questions and comments regarding GoodLink. Being that the majority of the threads are not GoodLink related where these questions come up, I wanted to start a thread where folks could ask to their hearts content. A couple of things:

This is NOT an official response from Good Technology nor is it officially sanctioned by Good. I work at Good and know GoodLink features and functionality of the product, but I am doing this on my own accord.

This is NOT meant to be a an area to receive official technical support for existing GoodLink or GoodAccess installations. Support is included in the subscription and can be accessed at 1-866-7-BE-GOOD.

I will be glad to answer questions regarding GoodLink, and to a certain extent GoodAccess, though I have very little information outside of what is available on www.good.com as it relates to GoodAccess."
    Hey all...on a very small and much less significant plane, you can get the first official release of NexChange Corporate Professional v.1 here:

http://www.nextworks.com/nexchange/n...hangecp-v1.zip
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12