1.    #1  
    Anyone have a good recommendation for this? I'm not interested in driving directions, mostly just something that looks cool and can help me answer questions like "where the hell is Portugal? Needs to run of the card too. Thanks in advance for your recommendations.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I have tried them all and AW geographical Atlas is the one I went with.

AW Geographical Atlas
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I have tried them all and AW geographical Atlas is the one I went with.

AW Geographical Atlas
    I'm assuming this app can be stored on your SD card? If not, how big is the app?

Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    The reader is 143k, the text is 1 meg and the pics are 8.6 megs and all of it can go on the card. They have not updated to high res yet but the developer said they will soon.
    The reader is 143k, the text is 1 meg and the pics are 8.6 megs and all of it can go on the card. They have not updated to high res yet but the developer said they will soon.
    Tks jamespaulritter
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    The only thing that really bugs me about the app is that it can only search by country. So I look up the city, state, providence ect in pocket lingo dictionary or Town compass world book to find the country first.

This is from interests that develop while driving and listening to National Public Radio discussing world news
    The only thing that really bugs me about the app is that it can only search by country. So I look up the city, state, providence ect in pocket lingo dictionary or Town compass world book to find the country first.

This is from interests that develop while driving and listening to National Public Radio discussing world news

I hope your wife is the one driving. . . .

Hi James!

Cheers, Perry.
    No way,,,, my Treo is my dedicated bathroom and driving buddy