1.    #1  
    What is the best GPS software for the 650? How accurate is the GPS system on the treos? Any input on the Seidio G2500M?
    There are several threads about this in the bluetooth forum.

I just got a Tom Tom Navigator 5 for my 650.

Works well so far.
    I'm using a Xaiox Bluetooth GPS in conjonction with PathAway, just great ! Precision (in countryside) is about 2-3 meters....incredible !
    Quote Originally Posted by olac
    I'm using a Xaiox Bluetooth GPS in conjonction with PathAway, just great ! Precision (in countryside) is about 2-3 meters....incredible !
    I use a Holux bluetooth GPS with great results. The accuracy is about 5 feet or so. I also use mapopolis for software.
    Pilottreo1
    GLobalSat Bluetooth GPS antenna with Mapopopolis software.
    Is there a GPS software for South and Central America for the 650?
    We got a Bluetooth Tom Tom Nav 5 for review over at texxors.com a few weeks back and were pretty impressed with it except for the install process. It took forever, and it never actually installed via hotsync. You can get the full review here:

http://www.texxors.com/content/view/27/42/

We've currently got the StarNet SDIO GPS (www.stellussystems.com) and are putting it through its paces, however we're not having much luck getting things going with the 650. They shipped the eval product out the day that the 650 drivers were done so there might still be some issues. Guess that's how it goes with bleeding edge tech. We'll post a review as soon as we get things working, but for now feel free to check out the BT Nav 5/Mapopolis review, you may find it helpful sine it's one of the more popular GPS devices.
    Olac,

How does Pathaway software works? Do I have to buy additional maps? I currently use mapopolis software and it comes with maps for US and Canada. What about Pathaway?
    Quote Originally Posted by tahkuct
    Olac,

How does Pathaway software works? Do I have to buy additional maps? I currently use mapopolis software and it comes with maps for US and Canada. What about Pathaway?
    PathAway is a "tracking" soft, it doesn't calculate a route as Mapopolis do.
    You have to build your own map using scan or numeric picture and calibrate it. Or you can use commercial numeric map (SoftMap, CartoExporer, ...) in conjonction with Touratech to convert them for PathAway.
    Just have a look at PathAway site for more explanations.
    PathAway is a "tracking" soft, it doesn't calculate a route as Mapopolis do.
    You have to build your own map using scan or numeric picture and calibrate it. Or you can use commercial numeric map (SoftMap, CartoExporer, ...) in conjonction with Touratech to convert them for PathAway.
    Just have a look at PathAway site for more explanations.
    Thanks