1.    #1  
    I noticed that the Treo installation disk included a copy of Windows Media, Version 9 I think. If I install this, will it overwrite the Windows Media I have for the PC or is this only a Palm version? Thanks!
    no this is not for palm, its for your windows computer
  3.    #3  
    Ok. Is there any way to stream internet radio for Windows Media or am I stuck with MP3 streams only? Thanks.
    you can stream internet radio using PocketTunes Deluxe.. but only shoutcast broadcasts
    it's just a link to the Microsoft website anyway.
  6.    #6  
    I am streaming with Pocket Tunes from shoutcast but it seems as if more and more stations are going with Windows Media.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    You can stream any mp3 broadcast. It does not have to be shoutcast. For instance I listen to Sean Hannity live from his websites stream.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
  8.    #8  
    Is there a list of all MP3 streaming sites on the web? I will search for one but maybe someone already knows of one. That would really be helpful.
    Winamp comes with a huge list of streams in its media library - almost all are too fast for the Treo, though.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by dturpin1
    Ok. Is there any way to stream internet radio for Windows Media or am I stuck with MP3 streams only? Thanks.

There is no support for streaming wma yet for palmos. Perhaps the next ver to Ptunes or TCPMP will support this...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions