Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 116
  1. #41  
    Maybe it will release at 4:20? ... I posted my dismay ealrier about needing a ROM update my Cingular GSM 650. I have it fairly stable now using 1.04-CNG/01.05 but the lack of memory is starting to kill me after 5 months.

    Don't get me started on handset earpiece volume ....

    C'mon let's get this update OUT NOW!

    MM
    Cingular Treo 650 (Unlocked?!?)
    Firmware 01.51 Software Treo650-1.17-CNG H/W A
    Treo Wireless Headset - Apple Ti15 OSX 10.3.9
    Palm VII -> Motorola StarTAC -> Treo 600
  2. mashi's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #42  
    7:26pm EST.. nothing yet
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    More Cingular bull$#&&. Okay, altogether now Cingular lemmings "Let's all bend over and take one for the Cingular Team!"

    Even if it manages to "surface" before midnight, it's beyong galling that the Verizon patch arrives before the Cingular patch. I don't care who's fault (Cingular, Palm or Santa Claus) - this plain sucks.
    dstruass - I feel and share your pain.

    It does not seem that Cingular cares much of the customers voice and frustration. Are there Cingular folks on the forum? Was the one who started the thread based on reliable source or purely a speculation?
  4. #44  
    Ok folks.....it is 812p cst and guess what....NO CINGULAR UPDATE!!
    I am sure no one is surprised since Cingular is proving every day they delay this update that they do not give a damn about their customers. If it were not for my International Travel and company account I would cancel this service in a heartbeat!!
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by cali0028
    Just got the word (from a good source) that palm will be releasing the update the for the cingular on 07/21/05. It was supposed to be out on 07/20/05 but palm couldnt get it up on their site.

    Just have to wait and see if it's true or not.
    Okay, time to punish cali for getting us Cingular folks all excited over nothing!

    Mark

    P.S. Alright... I'll give you thru tomorrow
  6. #46  
    Maybe since it's near the end of the week, they'll just hold it off for Monday.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by nXt
    Maybe since it's near the end of the week, they'll just hold it off for Monday.
    And since it's near the end of the month, they'll probably hold it until August.
    ...

    Fortunately, we are still at the beginning of the century.
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by onnow
    And since it's near the end of the month, they'll probably hold it until August.
    ...

    Fortunately, we are still at the beginning of the century.

    ROFL!!!!!!!
    Bob
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by mhzimmer
    Okay, time to punish cali for getting us Cingular folks all excited over nothing!

    Mark

    P.S. Alright... I'll give you thru tomorrow
    according to my source it was supposed to be today. I guess my source is not that great after all. so much for cingular. hello verizon !!!
  10. SteveDu's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    #50  
    I guess I'll stay with the unbranded ROM in my 650 although it was suppose to be a Cingular-branded...
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveDu
    I guess I'll stay with the unbranded ROM in my 650 although it was suppose to be a Cingular-branded...
    What he said.
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveDu
    I guess I'll stay with the unbranded ROM in my 650 although it was suppose to be a Cingular-branded...
    Me too.

    Still not on their update website this morning. . .

  13. #53  
    Do you REALLY think Cingular cares whether we're frustrated about all of this? Do they even KNOW they sell the Treo 650 in the first place? Do we even exist? Am I a figment of my own imagination? Bring me that crank phone....
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  14. #54  
    When your locked in for 2 years, why should they care?
  15. #55  
    Well, only a completely uncaring support operation would release a major update on a Friday. So look for it today!
    Nice People Suck Less.
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by jojocat
    Well, only a completely uncaring support operation would release a major update on a Friday. So look for it today!
    So, taking your signature into consideration, Cingular must be a cosmic black hole!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  17. #57  
    Is this any surprise? All you have to do is call Cingular customer service and you will understand why they have not provided any support for this phone. Add to that being a Cingular Blue customer and you are truly the red headed step child of the mobile phone industry!
  18. #58  
    Darnit! Y'all sooo had my hopes up...
    Thought I'd wait to give this is a shot before attempting the ROW. But, I am VERY tired of waiting!!
  19. mashi's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    #59  
    that's why I am using ROW and forget about CNG update.. I don't know which is palm or cingular have no interest to release update. I am using ROW. I seldom got reboot. my friend using CNG. the phone turn off all the time (already use the paper trick).
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by mashi
    that's why I am using ROW and forget about CNG update.. I don't know which is palm or cingular have no interest to release update. I am using ROW. I seldom got reboot. my friend using CNG. the phone turn off all the time (already use the paper trick).
    where can you get the ROW update?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions