Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    ...found that snapper was causing it to crash so I disabled it and I will wait a couple of days and then delete it all together...
    Wow. How ironic is that?!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Thanks,

Um but now I have a new question..my emails from my IMAP account are coming nicely in HTML but my pop emails are not. Are pop emails not in html?
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    We want images!!!
    I *love* the HTML support, which is the best I've seen in a Palm e-mail client... and for some reason, the newer Chatter clients do not seem to drain my battery as much as when I first tried it. I think I will finally move from Versamail to Chatter. Good job!
  5.    #45  
    The HTML support in POP3 isn't really in place yet. And images, well... not sure about that.

Marc
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I can't figure out how to stop attachments from download...can I not cancil it when I tell it to load more.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
  7.    #47  
    Are you talking about "Load More" or attachments?

Marc
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    For example...I get an email with a large attachment so I loaded the attachment and it was taking awhile to download so I tried to stop it but I finally had to shutdown chatter. the file then got stuck in my rom and it won't delete even with filez or zlauncher.

Is there and easier way and can you load files or attachments with Docs to Go this was a power point and it wouldn't load and is now stuck on my rom.
  9.    #49  
    You can stop attachments from loading... And I don't know what you meana bout being stuck or not being able to delete it - I've never heard of anything like that.

Marc
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    How do you stop the attachment.

It is really weird on the file it is a powerpoint that was sent to me but it was 10 megs I had planned to download it and save it to the card but it went straight to the rom..but it was taking so long and I couldn't get it to stop downloading (i tried ever option) but finally I just shut down chatter all together. when I reloaded I could tell my memory was low so I went to the file manager and it was on my rom everytime I try to delete it it says that the database is open remove () error:dm::
    have you tried deleting the attachment file after a warm reset? I would imagine that would get rid of it.
    -- berto
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Good call a warm reset did the trick.. I was down to nearly 90k now how do you stop the download of attachments without shutting down snapper.
    Mark,

A little off topic but is there a way to select more then one email at once in the summary or list view?

That way I can delete several at one time by just highlight or toggling them and just doing the delete from the menu button?

Thanks
    I think the spacebar will let you highlight an email
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I think the spacebar will let you highlight an email
    PERFECT!!!

Thanks alot....deleting 100 messages one by one is killing me!
    I was up to 10mb for chatter alone!!! I had tons of messages and was sick and tierd of doing it one by one!!!

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    deanfx - My motto is "No Treo User Left Behind".

Marc
    Marc, I like your attitude. I appreciate that you have a full plate (ie product roadmap). Can you tell me which would be a higher priority for you:

a) Allowing Chatter to go directly against Exchange; or
    b) Creating a WM5 version of Chatter to run on the Windows Mobile Treo

(I may create a poll to see what the TreoCentral readers would consider a higher priority for them)
  18.    #58  
    (a) is a higher priority; I hope to have a first version in November.

Marc

Marc
    So we might see some betas before November?

Al

Marc
    Does that mean ActiveSync?
    elbastardocalvo
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast