1.    #1  
    I need to be able to keep up with multiple class times 5 days a week (preferbly with an alarm for each) as well as an assignment list for all of the classes, that can be customized. Also needs to be very user friendly, to where i can just open > type assignment in correct location, and done. A grade tracker would be a plus. Any suggestions on any sofware for my 650 that could help me with this?
    Butler would work for your alarm. You can set 6 different alarms with it along with a whole slew of other options.

Not sure what to tell you about the assignment lists, aside from the Calendar/task list apps built into the device.

I'm still pretty new to the Palm world myself.
  3.    #3  
    thanks

I found one called Due Yesterday, seems to fit all my needs
    You might try:

40Student from Handmark.

I've been thinking of getting it. I've also tried Due Yesterday which is freeware but doesn't have quite as many features.
    I also use Due Yesterday.
  6.    #6  
    40Student looks interesting, you can also have an online account with all the info for your classes...i may try that
    Due Yesterday kept me on track for two years of night classes to get an associates degree, love it. Only qualms I ever had was I never quite decided how I liked its defaults for setting alarms for things via the quick alarm creation, so usually I'd go in and edit the resulting alarm for a few days ahead of time so I could get things done on time. But it certainly made things much easier to keep track of.

DateBk5 also helps in that you could set an icon for a specific class, tests, finals, etc, and then filter on that icon and view everything in a timeframe. I always put my test and finals schedules in as soon as I could so I'd have them onhand.

I've also seen some things to track grades (and Due Yesterday might do that as well) but personally I never messed with that.
    I bought Franklin Covey's Student Suite a while back and I still use it. I love haveing my entire semester schedule in the program then being able to input it automatically into my datebook repeating until the semester ends. Also got a Grades Tracker, Class Notes, etc. I am about to go check if they every updated it..
    all of these are great, but can anyone reccommend an application for a teacher or professor?
    Quote Originally Posted by achap
    I need to be able to keep up with multiple class times 5 days a week (preferbly with an alarm for each) as well as an assignment list for all of the classes, that can be customized. Also needs to be very user friendly, to where i can just open > type assignment in correct location, and done. A grade tracker would be a plus. Any suggestions on any sofware for my 650 that could help me with this?
    Try RNS:: WeekUp for alarms that repeat weekly.
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo
    Try RNS:: WeekUp for alarms that repeat weekly.
    but RaNo thats only an alarm clock right?
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    but RaNo thats only an alarm clock right?
    Right. But it's well fitted for a weekly schedule and ready for unexpected changes in that schedule.

If you have a lot of free time , try the freeware RNS:: Student for timetable functionality... maybe you'll like some of its features
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo
    Right. But it's well fitted for a weekly schedule and ready for unexpected changes in that schedule.

If you have a lot of free time , try the freeware RNS:: Student for timetable functionality... maybe you'll like some of its features
    0ooooooooooooooooooo you got me good I will definately try it out thanks