1.    #1  
    I installed a few large movies to my SD card. I also use BackupBuddy on my Treo, and do periodic hotsynch backups to my Palm Desktop.

After installing the large movies, and trying to do a Palm Desktop hotsynch, the hotsynch action was stuck on "Media" for hours and hours. I finally had to cancel the action because I had no idea when it would finish.

Is there a way to disable the hotsynch for "Media" (videos and/or pics) on both my Palm Desktop and my Treo BackupBuddy app ??

Thanks, CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I installed a few large movies to my SD card. I also use BackupBuddy on my Treo, and do periodic hotsynch backups to my Palm Desktop.

After installing the large movies, and trying to do a Palm Desktop hotsynch, the hotsynch action was stuck on "Media" for hours and hours. I finally had to cancel the action because I had no idea when it would finish.

Is there a way to disable the hotsynch for "Media" (videos and/or pics) on both my Palm Desktop and my Treo BackupBuddy app ??

Thanks, CC.
    Not sure if I understand you, but right clicking your hotsync icon/custom, displays Media as one of the choices. I have it configured to Do Nothing and haven't had hotsync try and back up my music yet...
    David