1.    #1  
    Hey all,

Messing around with ZLauncher some, downloading and applying different themes to see what I like most, etc... I've got a handle on some of the stuff, but...

...When I DE-select the background image [of the beach/palm tree that comes with ZLauncher] so that there is no background image, the background color is this sickly beige/washed-out-yellow color. I don't like it, but I have no idea how to change it.

Is that the "default" color of ZLauncher when no image is selected, and is there nothing I can do to change it? I'd kind of like it to just be white. But, again, I don't know how to (or if I can) change it.

(Incidentally, this is the background color, no matter what "theme" I'm using, when no image is selected.)

Thoughts? Thanks!

-Kirk
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KMeloney
    Hey all,

Messing around with ZLauncher some, downloading and applying different themes to see what I like most, etc... I've got a handle on some of the stuff, but...

...When I DE-select the background image [of the beach/palm tree that comes with ZLauncher] so that there is no background image, the background color is this sickly beige/washed-out-yellow color. I don't like it, but I have no idea how to change it.

Is that the "default" color of ZLauncher when no image is selected, and is there nothing I can do to change it? I'd kind of like it to just be white. But, again, I don't know how to (or if I can) change it.

(Incidentally, this is the background color, no matter what "theme" I'm using, when no image is selected.)

Thoughts? Thanks!

-Kirk
    Go to the "Tab" menu and go to "Tab Properties". Then go the the "Color" tab. You should see that "nasty yellow" color for the "Back". (Sorry all the quotes )
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrider
    Go to the "Tab" menu and go to "Tab Properties". Then go the the "Color" tab. You should see that "nasty yellow" color for the "Back". (Sorry all the quotes )
    Ah... Thank you! I guess I wasn't thinking that the color would be hiding in the "Tab" menu.

Thanks a million!

-Kirk
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KMeloney
    Ah... Thank you! I guess I wasn't thinking that the color would be hiding in the "Tab" menu.

Thanks a million!

-Kirk
    No problem! Remember you can also change the color for all the tabs when you do that, by selecting "CHGs > ALL".
  5.    #5  
    See that? That was going to be my next gee-I'd-like-to-know-how-to-do-that-but-probably-should-do-a-search-first question... And you went ahead and read my mind! Thanks!!!

-Kirk
    thanks
    The default ZLauncher colours and setup is pretty horrid, but it can look soooo nice when it's set up.

Everyone should make screenshots and copy off a profile for the ZZTechs people and I'll send them the URL and they maybe will update the default
    This tip helped me out greatly too. Thanks!