1.    #1  
    Hello,

Wondering if anyone else is having trouble forwarding their GMail account to Fastmail today? Looks like Fastmail was denying some of my GMail forwards today and now GMail has blacklisted forwarding to my Fastmail account. Of course I can send messages directly to Fastmail from GMail now, but not forward mail there. (Obligatory Mail Content) Chatter isn't really working for me now since no messages are making it to my IMAP inbox. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Rory
    I had this happen to me...its because I went over the quota on the size (10mb). I changed gmail back to pop instead of forward and then the next day forward back to my fastmail email.

Make sure from now on if you get any emails with large attachments to download the attachments and then delete them off your fastmail account. (If you have gmail set up to archive any emails forwarded to your fastmail account...you should have them in your gmail anyway.)

Hope that helps.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

This isn't his problem though. I just did a test. Sent a message to my gmail account, and it doesn't forward to fastmail. Then sent a message from gmail to my fastmail account, and it does appear. Seems to be something going on with gmails forwarding.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    This isn't his problem though. I just did a test. Sent a message to my gmail account, and it doesn't forward to fastmail. Then sent a message from gmail to my fastmail account, and it does appear. Seems to be something going on with gmails forwarding.
    Exactly, I already did all of the ID-10-T error checking and the basics work. It appears to be a GMail --> Fastmail forwarding issue. Ironically, now Chatter does not properly delete messages from Fastmail and they return to my Chatter Inbox. Interesting things....

Best,
    Rory
    There's a bug in b17 with deletions from POP accounts; not sure about others.

Marc
    I don't think we are using POP for gmail (although I might start) so I don't think its chatter. I check and gmail is holding emails that are trying to forward to Fastmail. :-(
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Seems to be working now...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."