1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have several documents (and plenty of room) on my media card, which is a 256MB kingston card. When I go to open my word documents, they open fine, but as soon as I close one of them, my entire Treo reboots, and is stuck on that file when I go to my DocumentsToGo (v7).

The only thing that brings the program (I can still get to my phone, and other things on my Treo, after the reboot) out of that "lock" is a sync. This isn't the first time this has happened either. It's happened with other documents (.pdf files), and other programs as well; this is the most significant, however.

Anyone else experience problems like this, or know what the cause could be? Should I be contacting Kingston?

Thanks in advance
    Bentfam
    sounds like DTG install on your treo is messed up. Uninstall and reinstall to fix it. Also get the dataviz tech tool...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. I have no idea what DTG is (is that a bad thing? , but I will look into it).

Thanks again
  4.    #4  
    LOL. Let's just ignore my last post. Duh!