Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am gonna try the tub strips...I think they will match the color better than white.

Can anyone post some pics?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by TreoBeard
    I have had eGrips for about five months and it hasn't budged from my 650. I carry the 650 in my front pocket and it feels just as "grippy" as when I first applied them. I don't even get the dreaded pocket fuzz.
    Me too. I had 1 pain for my T600 for the whole time I owened it and now the same pair have been on my T650 for abou 4 months. Are you all cleaning the phone w/ the alcohol wipe before you put the egrips on?
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Me too. I had 1 pain for my T600 for the whole time I owened it and now the same pair have been on my T650 for abou 4 months. Are you all cleaning the phone w/ the alcohol wipe before you put the egrips on?
    I most certainly did...ALL three times. But ya see...the problem wasn't with the plastic part coming off the Treo. The problem was with the grippy part coming off the plastic.

I attribute it to a bad batch of eGrips or me not putting on the side/top piece. I don't want a top piece because it shouldn't be necessary. Friction shouldn't have anything to do with the area of the material...friction mostly depends on the material. Soo...I'm attributing it to a bad batch of eGrips and that's enough for me to never buy from them again.
  4.    #24  
    Heh...I couldn't find my digicam, so I thought I'd have to wait until somebody else could take pictures since all I could do was take a picture with the Treo of the battery cover. I remembered optics & light from my physics class all of a sudden and BAM...I realized a mirror would do just fine for these purposes.

I had to start a blog just to host these files....I hope you guys like what I did with the place!

PICS OF THE "HOLD-IT" TAPE CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://grndslm.blogspot.com
    Last edited by grndslm; 07/22/2005 at 02:04 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12