1.    #1  
    I bought an MS smartphone. I made a mistake. I hate it. HELP ME COME BACK. Please!

I got the i730 from Samsung. It's annoying. I have to take the stylus out for everything, Pocket Word sucks, and there isn't as much quality homebrew software for it.

The one good thing about is evdo. Wow that's fast.

Is there an easy way to browse the Web at high-speed in my office/home? I thought a read that I can do it on the 650 with bluetooth, but I can't find the post here. Does anyone know how?

I'd rather use BT than have to swap out my SD memory for an SDIO wi-fi all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTreo
    I'd rather use BT than have to swap out my SD memory for an SDIO wi-fi all the time.
    You don't have a choice since the 650 doesn't do WiFi. Search for Reverse DUN and you'll find what you need to get a BT connection up and running.

HTH

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Yes, a Jedi's (Treo 650 User's) strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice."

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTreo
    I bought an MS smartphone. I made a mistake. I hate it. HELP ME COME BACK. Please!

I got the i730 from Samsung. It's annoying. I have to take the stylus out for everything, Pocket Word sucks, and there isn't as much quality homebrew software for it.

The one good thing about is evdo. Wow that's fast.

Is there an easy way to browse the Web at high-speed in my office/home? I thought a read that I can do it on the 650 with bluetooth, but I can't find the post here. Does anyone know how?

Such wisdom, Yoda.....
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    ....Suffering leads to stress. Stress leads to eating an entire quart of Ben & Jerry's.
    Unlocked GSM Palm 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by busyba
    ....Suffering leads to stress. Stress leads to eating an entire quart of Ben & Jerry's.
    You say that like it's a bad thing...
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    High speed wireless internet at home/office. . . Isn't that what laptops are for?

That's my approach anyhow.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  8.    #8  
    I want my phone to be a magazine replacement, not a laptop replacement.

Stay away from PPC. They look slick, but the software doesn't live up to the hardware's cleverness.