1.    #1  
    I will be working on a Project in NYC until Friday evening and thought that this might ber a good oportunity to buy a decent case for my Treo 650.

Are any of you guys aware of a store in Manhatten that sells an assortment of Treo cases?

I know that Treocentral sells a good range of cases, but I prefer to see and feel a case before I buy it.

Thanks for your help.

Alexander
  2.    #2  
    I will be working on a Project in NYC until Friday evening and thought that this might ber a good oportunity to buy a decent case for my Treo 650.

Are any of you guys aware of a store in Manhatten that sells an assortment of Treo cases?

I know that Treocentral sells a good range of cases, but I prefer to see and feel a case before I buy it.

Thanks for your help.

Alexander
    Since you made this same post in the "Accessories" section there is no need to have the same post here.
    not the best 1st impression to make on the forum...
    Give the guy a break, he is just looking for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPG
    Give the guy a break, he is just looking for help.
    Nobody is being mean. But he's got to be informed of the rules since he obviously missed them.

We all hope someone can help him.
    I wasnt aware that new ppl posting here are out to make an"impression"???
    You guys need to chill out a bit, lighten up. This forum will become stale if new ppl are posting and getting browobeat by the oldtimers. Not exactly the warmest welcome to our community.

Perhaps aswering the question first and then stating proper posting etiquette might be a better way of handling those new ppl who have the audacity to make such a terrible and intentional error.

Pardon the sarcasm....
  8.    #8  
    Thanks onmymarc. Posting a thread only once certainly makes sense - its the same on other forums that I am a member of. In this particular case I just happened to notice that this 'group' is much more active that the accessoried 'group' - after the fact that I posted in accessories first.

At any rate - I noticed in the past that 50% of the people walking the streets here in Midtown Manhatten cary either a Treo or a Blackberry. So I just guessed that there must be local stores in Manhattan that carry accessories for these armies of smartphone users. If not, maybe I should open one up, lol

No offense intended with the double posting.

Alexander
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    J&R on Park Row near City Hall (any Lexington Avenue subway to Brooklyn Bridge, then about an easy two-block walk), or RCS Computer Experience on Madison Avenue at 56th Street. Both have quite a variety of cases and accessories.

Wo
    Please don't post in two seperate forums the same post. Thanks.