1.    #1  
    Hi all, I'm moving from T-Mobile (horrid in my area, Detroit) to SprintPCS in the beginning of August. I'd like to purchase the 650 at Costco (due to the excellent return policy), however I was wondering if they would do price matching to other stores, such as the TreoCentral price.

I am a new customer, so I would be eligable for rebates. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by cratediggah
    Hi all, I'm moving from T-Mobile (horrid in my area, Detroit) to SprintPCS in the beginning of August. I'd like to purchase the 650 at Costco (due to the excellent return policy), however I was wondering if they would do price matching to other stores, such as the TreoCentral price.

I am a new customer, so I would be eligable for rebates. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    I resell Sprint. Here is the best deal out there. www.oti-solutions.com/real.html. Please see comments here so you know I am for real. MJ

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&highlight=oti

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&highlight=oti
    I bought from MJ - I'm very happy with his service.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    In general, Costco does not price match, especially on items that it's not authorized to carry (Limited Margins). At last check, they only carried the GSM unit anyway, so that's not going to fix your coverage problem unless you change to another GSM Carrier (Cingular) and the data price will KILL ya on Cingular.

Sprint has a decent insurance plan for the Treo, and a MUCH better price than Costco, so I'd just bite the bullet and buy from Sprint. But take advantage of the trial period to make certain you like the coverage offered before you get locked into the contract. In my experiance, Sprint's coverage was much worse than Tmobile's. . .
    Last edited by jberger; 07/20/2005 at 08:30 PM.
    I recently switched from VZ. I took an ad from the Tiger Direct website to Sprint and asked if they would match it. Bottom line - the store manager agreed, and that included a second phone for free (which would have cost $79 - a Sanyo 8200)
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    MJ, I am currently using tmo but thinking about switching to sprint to get better coverage & rate. I want a family plan(2 phones shared) with 650 on one line & any free sprint pcs phone on the other. Also, I am not a realtor by any means. I am college student, so am I still eligible for your best sprint 650 deal or not? If not any suggestions welcome from rest of the members..Thanks